Available AreaCan be sold/shipped to the US, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Taiwan
- The built-in motor rotates the feed screw, grasping the current position via the encoder and stopping at the target position. Positioning is automated with the feed screw.
- Because direct connection to hosts such as PCs and PLCs is possible for control, a dedicated transceiver is not required.＊1
＊1： When using a PC for control, the dedicated software MOD-COM is required. The dedicated software is available free of charge. Please download from the NBK website. (https://www.nbk1560.com/products/mechatronics/positioning_unit/download/mod-com/) Based on the dedicated software functions, a maximum of 1,000 types of setups can be registered.
- Setting is possible via button operation on the main body, enabling single-unit use without connection to a host. The 7-segment display enables confirmation of the current position and target position.
- Batch control of up to 32 units is possible.＊2
＊2： When connecting multiple units, the use of the separately sold repeater hub EORP-200 (EORP-200) enables easy wired connection and reduces wiring work.
- Mounting can be completed simply by replacing the installed operation handle with EPU-210. Compared with the use of a combined handle and indicator, it is thinner and more compact.
- IP65 dust-proof and waterproof structure. It can be used safely even in environments where it may be exposed to dust or water.
- The connection method is RS-485 (Modbus RTU).
- Cable terminal specifications can be selected by the product code. When using the repeater hub EORP-200 (EORP-200), select the connector type.
|Main Body||Nylon 6 (Blue)||Nylon 6 (Blue)|
|Power/Signal Cable||Oil Resistant PVC
|Oil Resistant PVC
|Hex Socket Set Screw||SUSXM7||SUSXM7|
|Power Source Voltage||24 VDC ± 10%|
|Rated Output||5 W|
|Rated Rotational Frequency||60 ±10 rpm|
|Rated Torque||0.8 N・m|
|Continually Usable Time||1 Minute or Less＊1|
Max. Allowable Load
|Radial Load||19.6 N＊2|
|Thrust Load||19.6 N＊2|
|Output Shaft Retention Torque||0.7 N・m＊3|
|Stop Accuracy||± 5°|
|RS-485 (Modbus RTU)|
|IP Protection Class||IP65|
|Temperature||-5°C to 50°C (no freezing)|
|Humidity||20% RH to 85% RH (no condensation)|
|Altitude||2000 m or Less Above Sea Level|
＊3： Values are for reference only. They are not guaranteed values.
Precautions for Use
- For details on the mounting and setting methods, please refer to the Instruction Manual. Be sure to read the "Safety Precautions" and "Precautions on EMC" in the Instruction Manual before use.
The Instruction Manual can be downloaded from the NBK website.
Countries and regions where this product is available are Japan, the US, Canada, Mexico, China, Taiwan, and South Korea.
When used in combination with other products or with the customer's existing systems, equipment, etc., confirm independently that it is compliant with the standards, laws, and/or regulations of the country of use.
Related ProductsRepeater hubs EORP-200 are available to enable easy wired connection and reduce wiring work. EORP-200
When replacing a digital position indicator with EPU-210, EOAP-200 dedicated mounting plates are available to make use of the existing machine mounting holes. EOAP-200
EOCL-200 dedicated collars enable the output shaft bore diameter to be changed to match the rotation shaft. EOCL-200
High torque adapters EOAT-200 are available to amplify rated torque in locations requiring high torque. EOAT-200