Vibration Resistant Treatment Service
Service Introduction Video
＊Vibration Resistant Treatment Service SG-160 was discontinued on August 31, 2023.
Discontinuance of the SG-160 Vibration Resistant Treatment Service
As of August 31, 2023, we have discontinued our SG-160 Vibration Resistant Treatment Service.
As an alternative service, please use the SG-161 Vibration Resistant Treatment Service.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our customers, such as design changes, and ask for your understanding.
Precoated seal type
Oil hydraulic equipment / Pneumatic device
- SG-175 For sealing
- Fluorine resin composition
- Color: White
- Excellent sealing effect
- Chemical-proof / Heat-resistance
- Screws are coated with microcapsules containing an adhesive.
- When a screw is tightened, the microcapsules break and release the adhesive, which locks and seals the screw.
- The adhesive section is generally in the center of the screw threads and five times the thread pitch in size. * The coating section may be changed according to product shape and size.
FA devices / Machine tool / Household, communication and OA devices
- SG-161 Heat Resistance /
Vibration Resistant Treatment
- Epoxy-resin micro capsule
- Color: Orange
- Time to practical strength: 20 - 30 hours
- Adhesive strength＊1 : 12 N・m (M6 test result)
- Heat Resistance Temperature＊1 : 150℃
＊1： The adhesion force indicates the loosening torque when tightened to 8 N⋅m. The heat-resistant temperature indicates the limiting temperature at which the loosening torque exceeds the tightening torque.
The above values are for reference only. They are not guaranteed values. Make sure that there is no problem with your final product when using them.
- Available / Additional charge is displayed at the end of each product page for the target product.
- Target screw diameter: M2 - M12
- We can handle products other than those listed in this catalog or with customized vibration resistant treatment locations. Please feel free to contact our customer service.
How to use the service
Please select the product part number to apply vibration resistant treatment and the vibration resistant treatment type.