Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
The video is an example using CUAB(CUAB). You can perform the same operation using this product.
|Part Number||b||c||Applicable Slotted Steel||Max. Retention Force ＊1
|Add to Cart|
|t||w (Screw Nominal Diameter)|
＊1： Static load at which CUSH-2B retains the slotted steel.
|Bracket Body||Zinc Die Cast
Chrome Plating (Matte)
|Push Button||Polyacetal (Orange)|
- Brackets for convenient positioning on slotted steel.
- Suited to slide mechanisms using slotted holes.
- Push the push button to unlock the lock and release the push button to fix it in position.
CUSH-2B internal rollers push the slotted steel against the attachment to fix it.
＊1： Attachment is not supplied.
- Can retain up to 100 N.
- Push button press count resistance is 10,000 times (reference value).
Precautions for Use
- Mount the CUSH-2B bottom on the attachment for use. The slotted steel will not be retained if used without mounting on the attachment.
- If only one side of the push button is pressed after locking, the lock in the direction the push button is pressed will release.
- CUSH-2B is a product that uses friction fastening. In cases where oil, etc. adhered to the slotted steel causes the friction coefficient to decrease or if impact loads or vibrations occur, the maximum retention force may decrease.
- The surface may be scratched depending on the material and surface treatment of the slotted steel.
- If excessive loads are applied, the slotted steel may be scratched or CUSH-2B may be damaged.
- If excessive loads are applied and the push button is locked, operate the push button after loosening the bolts securing CUSH-2B. CUSH-2B may be damaged if operation is forced.
Usage ExampleThe slotted steel can be fixed in the desired position.
The use of a mechanism to fix the slotted steel and move CUSH-2B and the attachment to the desired position for fixing is also possible.
Related ProductsQuick positioning brackets for square shafts CUSB-2B are available.