Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
The video is an example using CUAB(CUAB). You can perform the same operation using this product.
|Part Number||W||L1||L||H||Applicable Square Shaft||Max. Retention Force＊1
|Add to Cart|
＊1： Static load retaining CUSB-1B and the square shaft.
|Bracket Body||Zinc Die Cast
Chrome Plating (Matte)
|Push Button||Polyacetal (Orange)|
- Brackets for convenient positioning on square shafts.
- Push the push button to unlock the lock and release the push button to fix it in position.
CUSB-1B internal rollers push on and secure the square shaft to the attachment surface.
If using CUSB-1B without fixing to a device/machine, use the bottom cover CUSB-BC (sold separately). CUSB-BC
- Can retain up to 100 N.
- Push button press count resistance is 10,000 times (reference value).
Precautions for Use
- Use CUSB-1B while fixed to a device/machine or bottom cover CUSB-BC. The square shaft will not be retained if using without installing to a device/machine or bottom cover.
- Insert the square shaft after securing CUSB-1B to a device/machine or bottom cover. If the square shaft is inserted first, CUSB-1B may be damaged.
- CUSB-1B is a product that uses friction fastening. In cases where oil, etc. adhered to the square shaft causes the friction coefficient to decrease or if impact loads or vibrations occur, the maximum retention force may decrease.
- The surface may be scratched depending on the material and surface finish of the square shaft.
- If excessive loads are applied, then the square shaft may be scratched or CUSB-1B may be damaged.
- If excessive loads are applied and the push button is locked, operate the push button after loosening the bolts securing CUSB-1B. CUSB-1B may be damaged if operation is forced.
|Special Low Profile Cap Screws SSH-M5-10-EL||SCM435
Electroless Nickel Plating
Related Products2 button type CUSB-2B models are available.