We will design and produce plungers in the optimum specifications (shape dimensions, load, material, etc.) according to your operating conditions.
Please specify the following conditions when you contact us.
- Type …Ball type or pin type (for the ball type, let us know if you add a spacer or not)
- Shape/Dimensions…Nominal diameter of thread, screw pitch, thread length, ball or pin diameter, stroke, and overall length
- Load…Minimum load (initial load)/Maximum load
- Material/Finish…Main unit, ball or pin, spring
- Vibration Resistant Treatment…Required/Notrequired
- Operating Conditions……Temperature, atmosphere, service life, etc.
- Minimum load (initial load)：It is the load that the plunger ball or pin starts sinking.
- Maximum load：It is the load that the plunger ball or pin has sunk completely.
- The plunger load changes in a linear manner between the minimum and the maximum. The plunger spring constant K can be computed in the following formula
Precautions for Use
In general, the heavy load type has shorter service life than the light load type. We recommend using the light load type for frequent use.
Recommended Articles for You
Vol.7 Screw Tightening Control Methods
Although fastening objects using the axial force generated from tightening is the main role of screws (bolts), in actual work, I think there are many people who control the torque by tightening with a torque wrench, because it is difficult to directly monitor the axial force, and so guarantee the axial force that way. However, there are other methods of control for tightening screws (bolts). These include those with only slightly greater axial force variation than with a torque wrench. Today, Nedzigon will tell you all about them.
How to Adjust the Alignment
When assembling the coupling and single-axis actuator, if the table moved when you rotated the coupling, or the coupling rotated when you slid the table, you will need to adjust the alignment. This page explains how to adjust the alignment.
Designs and Examples of What NBK Can Create
NBK provides comprehensive support for your various needs. This page introduces various types of support NBK can provide. In addition to these, please feel free to contact us with any other requests you may have.