Date Published:Mar. 24. 2015
Coupling for special environment
Couplings that can be used in special environments such as clean room, vacuum, high temperature (80 ° C or higher) are available.
|Type||Slit Coupling||Oldham Coupling||Disk Coupling|
|Cleaning method||Ultrasonic cleaning||Ultrasonic cleaning||Ultrasonic cleaning||Ultrasonic cleaning||Ultrasonic cleaning||Ultrasonic cleaning＊||Ultrasonic cleaning＊|
|High torsional rigidity||◎||◎|
◎:Excellent ○:Very good △:Abrasion powder may be produced
＊XBWS XBSS are uncleaned products.Clean washing and clean packaging are available upon request. ＊＊VESPEL is a registered trademark of U.S. company DuPont.
● Low particleThe amount of attached particle is ultra low.
This is directly available in a cleanroom. This does not bring contaminated matters into a cleanroom.
● Vacuum-supportedA material with which outgas production in a vacuum environment is small is used.
If misalignment becomes larger due to vacuum pressure difference,MOHS MOP, for which larger misalignment is permitted, are recommended.
● Less outgasMaterials with which production of outgas that causes chemical contamination under atmospheric environment is small are used.
● Heat resistantThis is available even in an environment of high temperature（ 80℃ or higher）
Elongation or deflection of a shaft associated with thermal expansion may increase misalignment. If misalignment becomes larger, MOHS MOP, for which larger misalignment is permitted, is recommended.
● Chemical resistantMaterials superior in chemical resistance are used.
Analysis of outgas
*Both inorganic gas and organic gas are not more than the lower limit of determined amount and are not detected.
Change in static torsional stiffness due to temperature
This is a value for each product under the condition where the static torsional stiffness at 20°C is 100%.