【3 min engineering tips】The hidden key to speeding up Servo Systems
1. Reduction of Stabilization Time
The improved limit gain of servomotors can reduce stabilization time.
2. Speed Unevenness SuppressionSpeed and torque unevenness arising from misalignment will be suppressed.
3. Vibration SuppressionHigh damping ratio will enable quick absorption of vibrations.
4. QuietnessActuator drive noise can be reduced.
5. High TorqueHigh torque use is possible compared with disk-type and slit-type.
Recommended Articles for You
Miniature Screws/Precision Screws Lineup List
This is the lineup list of miniature screws and precision screws. Select the product required from the lineup list.
No. 6: Thermal Cycling
Here we discuss thermal cycling, which is often an issue in semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
No. 5: Solving common problems inside equipment
In Part 5, we will introduce NBK products used in semiconductor manufacturing equipment interiors, as well as various examples of the resolution of issues such as vacuum, heat-resistance, isolation and so on.