Date Published:Aug. 21. 2014
High-Gain Rubber Type Coupling XG2
【3 min engineering tips】The hidden key to speeding up Servo Systems
1. Reduction of Stabilization Time
The improved limit gain of servomotors can reduce stabilization time.
2. Speed Unevenness SuppressionSpeed and torque unevenness arising from misalignment will be suppressed.
3. Vibration SuppressionHigh damping ratio will enable quick absorption of vibrations.
4. QuietnessActuator drive noise can be reduced.
5. High TorqueHigh torque use is possible compared with disk-type and slit-type.
Recommended Articles for You
What are low profile screws? Find advantages, disadvantages, and usage examples explained here!
Here we introduce advantages, usage examples, lineups and the like regarding screws with lower head height than ordinary screws, referred to as "low profile screws" or "low profile cap screws" (low head, slim head).
Small screws are required 【Compact / lightweight】
Introducing a rich lineup of miniature screws and precision screws.
Coupling is a component used to connect a drive shaft and a driven part, for example, a motor shaft and a ball screw for the purpose of transmitting the torque.