Date Published:Aug. 21. 2014
High-Gain Rubber Type Coupling XG2
【3 min engineering tips】The hidden key to speeding up Servo Systems
1. Reduction of Stabilization Time
The improved limit gain of servomotors can reduce stabilization time.
2. Speed Unevenness SuppressionSpeed and torque unevenness arising from misalignment will be suppressed.
3. Vibration SuppressionHigh damping ratio will enable quick absorption of vibrations.
4. QuietnessActuator drive noise can be reduced.
5. High TorqueHigh torque use is possible compared with disk-type and slit-type.
Recommended Articles for You
About Shaft Couplings
This page introduces flanged shaft couplings. It provides a clear introduction to the features and structure of flexible shaft couplings, fixed shaft couplings and rubber shaft couplings.
Property of Screws with Special Surface Treatment
This page describes "Properties of Screws with Special Surface Treatment" such as fluorine coating and molybdenum disulfide coating.