【3 min engineering tips】The hidden key to speeding up Servo Systems
1. Reduction of Stabilization Time
The improved limit gain of servomotors can reduce stabilization time.
2. Speed Unevenness SuppressionSpeed and torque unevenness arising from misalignment will be suppressed.
3. Vibration SuppressionHigh damping ratio will enable quick absorption of vibrations.
4. QuietnessActuator drive noise can be reduced.
5. High TorqueHigh torque use is possible compared with disk-type and slit-type.
Recommended Articles for You
Webinar: How can we speed up and reduce the cost of the Motion Control System with Shaft Couplings?
How can replacing your current shaft couplings to improve your industrial productivity and reduce the cost? You can speed-up your Servo-system by using NBK’s XG-series couplings.
Choosing the most suitable coupling
We also explain the basic points for selection of the "perfect couplings" to meet customer needs. If you have struggled with selecting the perfect coupling from the many available, this is a must-see.
Plastic Screw Property
This page describes "Plastic Screw Properties" such as PEEK, PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene), PPS, PC (polycarbonate) and PP (polypropylene).
Vol. 9 Sudden Bolt "Delayed Fracture"
The phenomenon in which a bolt that has been fastened for some time suddenly breaks is called delayed fracture. This can cause a lot of hassle, as the exterior shows no deformation and yet the bolts suddenly break. Why does delayed fracture occur? Under what conditions does it occur? How can we prevent it? Nedzigon makes it all clear to you.