Available AreaJapan, the US, Canada, Mexico, China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Europe
- Repeater hubs dedicated for use with Auto-Positioning Units EPU-210 and EPU-220.
- When using a repeater hub, select a unit with connector from EPU-210-B and EPU-220-B.
- Eight units can be connected to one repeater hub. Connect four repeater hubs together to enable the use of 32 units.
- When connecting multiple EPU-210 or EPU-220, this enables easy wired connection and reduces wiring work.
- Because the connector shapes differ according to the unit or device, wiring mistakes are not a concern.
- To connect the repeater hub with a unit or device, the dedicated cable EOCA-200 is required. EOCA-200
- Four hex socket head cap screws for mounting (M3 × 8 mm) are provided.
|Main Body||ABS Resin (Off-white)|
|Power Terminal Block||Glass Fiber Reinforced Polybutylene (Black)|
|Hex Socket Head Cap Screw
|Power Source Voltage||DC24V ± 10%|
|M12 D Cord 4-pole Male Shielded|
|M12 D Cord 4-pole Female Shielded|
|(RS-485 + 24 V Power Supply) x 8|
|M12 A Cord 4-pole Female Shielded|
|Temperature||-5℃ to 55℃（no freezing）|
|Humidity||20%RH to 85%RH（no condensation）|
Declarations of ConformityThe CE Declarations of Conformity for EORP-200 can be downloaded here. (https://www.nbk1560.com/products/mechatronics/positioning_unit/download/eorp-200-doc/)
Precautions for UseFor details on the mounting and setting methods, please refer to the Instruction Manual. Be sure to read the "Safety Precautions" and "Precautions on EMC" in the Instruction Manual before use.
The Instruction Manual can be downloaded from the NBK website.