Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
The video is an example using SSC(SSC). You can perform the same operation using this product.
|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||L||Lm||D1||L1||dc||Applicable Wrench Type||Applicable Bit Type||Hexalobular
|Qty per Pack||Mass
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Main Body||Equivalent to SUS304|
|Strength Class||Equivalent to A2-50|
ApplicationFixing of protection cover and cover for inspection / CE marking
Machine tool / Food machinery / and Electronic device
- Prevents fall-off and loss of the screw. They are intended to fix protective and inspection covers that are frequently installed and removed.
- Tamper resistant screw type.
- For CE Marking compatibility. ⇒Use the NBK Captive Screw Series to be comply with CE
- Install and remove with SRX Dedicated Wrench or SRXB Dedicated Bit and SRD Dedicated Magnetic Screwdriver together.
- We also produce captive screws of special specifications, e.g. dimensions, shapes, materials and surface treatment. Please contact our customer service.
Precautions for Use
- Screw hole inner diameter on the cover side shall be at least the dc dimension.
- The cover thickness should be 0.8 mm or above.