Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
The video is an example using SSC(SSC). You can perform the same operation using this product.
|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
(Equivalent to SUS304)
ApplicationSecurement of protective and inspection covers and compliance
with CE marked products
Machine tools, food industry machines, and electrical
and electronic equipment
- The shape of the screws prevent them from falling out and loss. They are intended to fix protective and inspection covers that are frequently installed and removed.
- These screws are intended for the reduction of the size of machinery and device and applications with limited overhead space.
- These items comply with CE marking requirements.⇒Use the NBK Captive Screw Series to be comply with CE
Precautions for Use
- The inner diameter of the screw hole of the cover must be equal or larger than dimension dc.
- The thickness of the cover must be 0.8 mm or more.