|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Qty per Pack||Mass
＊1： Values in chart are for reference only. They are not guaranteed values. The recommended tightening torque is 50% of the torsional torque.
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Main Body||PEEK GF30 (PEEK Containing Glass Fiber) (Light Brown)
(Glass Fiber 30%)
ApplicationFPD production equipment / Semiconductor devices / Printed circuit board etching devices /
Metallic surface treatment equipment and facilities / Chemical plants / Transformers / Electrical and electronic equipment / Hot water pumps /
- Hex socket head cap screws made of PEEK containing glass fiber for increased strength. The tensile strength of the material is approximately 1.7 times that of ordinary PEEK.
- PEEK is a thermoplastic super engineering plastic superior in physical and chemical properties.
- Excellent chemical resistance. It remains almost unaffected by chemicals other than concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid, and concentrated hydrofluoric acid.
- With excellent heat resistance and water resistance, it retains strength at high temperatures.
- It features outstanding resistance to wear, shock, and fatigue.
- It also has high flame retardance which clears the UL 94 V-0 standard.
- The properties and precautions of plastic screws ⇒Plastic Screws
- Knurling on the head of SPEG-C has been eliminated in order to distinguish it from PEEK hex socket head cap screw SPE-C that contains no glass fiber.
Precautions for UseBecause a cumulative pitch difference is created when PEEK screws are manufactured, use a 20 mm or less fit with female thread.
Related ProductsPEEK hex socket head cap screws SPE-C are available.