|Add to Cart
- Applicable motors
|Tight Fit||Easy Fit|
|Tight Fit||Easy Fit|
|-20℃ to 60℃||-20℃ to 60℃|
- This is a jaw type flexible coupling.
- Tight Fit enables transmission with zero backlash at low torque.
- Easy fit allows you to assemble and partition the hub and sleeve smoothly.
- Excellent flexibility allows eccentricity, angular misalignment and twisting vibration to be accepted.
- It has electrical insulation. Resistance value: Not less than 2 MΩ
- There are four types of sleeve hardness. Please select desirable units according to usage conditions including torque and misalignment.
- Sleeve Type
Selection based on shaft diameter and rated torqueThe area bounded by the shaft diameter and rated torque indicates is the selection size.
Selection ExampleIn case of selected parameters of shaft diameter of φ15 and load torque of 6 N•m, the selected size for MJC-＊＊-RD, MJC-＊＊-ERD is MJC-30-RD, MJC-30-ERD.
Selection based on the rated output of the servomotor
|Servomotor Specifications||Selection Outside Diameter Size|
|Diameter of Motor Shaft
|Instantaneous Max. Torque
Selection ExampleIn case of motor specification of shaft diameter of φ14 and rated torque of 0.64 N•m, the selected size of MJC-＊＊-BL is as follows.
Set Screw Type ----MJC-30-BL
Clamping Type ----MJC-30CS-BL
Set Screw + Key Type ----MJC-30K-BL
Clamping + Key Type ----MJC-30CSK-BL
Tight FitThe hub and sleeve are press-fit and can be used under zero backlash＊1.Since the sleeve's vibration absorption can raise the gain of a servomotor, this unit can achieve high responsive operation exceeding the Disk coupling.
＊1： For the torque used under zero backlash, please refer to dimensional table.
Easy FitThis unit allows you to easily assemble and partition the hub and sleeve. This allows you to reduce the time of assembling the unit and maintenance.It is possible to mount a hub on the shaft in advance and easily assemble the unit even in a location where the coupling is less-visible.
Change in static torsional stiffness due to temperature
This is a value under the condition where the static torsional stiffness at 20°C is 100%.
The change of torsional stiffness within the range of allowable operating temperature is as shown in the graph.
Before using the unit, be aware of the deterioration of responsiveness.