||Screw Tightening |
Torque (lbf in.)
|Standard Bore Diameter
|Add to Cart
|Part Number||Max. Bore Diameter
|Max. Rotational Frequency
|Moment of |
|Max. Axial |
＊1： Correction of rated torque due to load fluctuation is not required. For more detailed information, please refer to Selection Guidelines.
|Part Number||Standard Bore Diameter D1･D2|
●All products are provided with hex socket set screws.
● In a case where the bore diameter is φ 4 or less, the set screw is used in only one place.
● Recommended tolerance for shaft diameters is h6 and h7.
● Bore and keyway modifications are available on request. Please take advantage of our modification services.
Slip torqueAs in the table below, the clamping types MWS-C and MWSS-C have different slip torque according to the bore diameter. Take care during selection.
|Part Number||Bore Diameter (mm)|
StructureMWS Made of aluminum alloy
MWSS Made of all stainless steel
MWS-CMade of aluminum alloy
MWSS-CMade of all stainless steel
|Hex Socket Set Screw||SUSXM7|
|Hex Socket Head Cap Screw||SUSXM7|
- Recommended Applicable Motor
|High Torsional Stiffness||○||○|
|Corrosion Resistance (All S.S.)||-||◎|
- This is a metal spring coupling with single-piece construction. A slit is inserted into a cylindrical material.
- A plate spring formed by a slit allows angular misalignment, and end-play to be accepted.
- There are two types of units made of aluminum alloy or all stainless steel.
ApplicationTransport device / XY stage / Parts feeder
Precautions for UseIn case of mounting on D-cut shaft, be careful about the position of the D-cut surface of the shaft. ⇒Mounting and Maintenance
There are sizes where the hex socket head bolt exceeds the outer diameter of the coupling and the rotating diameter is larger than the outer diameter. Please be careful of the interference of coupling.
Selection Based on Shaft Diameter and Rated TorqueThe area bounded by the shaft diameter and rated torque indicates the selection size.
Selection ExampleIn case of selected parameters of shaft diameter of φ 5 and load torque of 0.8 N•m, the selected size forMWSMWSSis MWS-20MWSS-20.
Thrust reaction force
Change in static torsional stiffness due to temperatureThis is a value under the condition where the static torsional stiffness at 20°C is 100%. The change of MWS and MWSS in torsional stiffness due to temperature is small and the change in responsiveness is extremely small. If the unit is used under higher temperature, be careful about misalignment due to elongation or deflection of the shaft associated with thermal expansion.
Related ProductsA slit-type coupling XWSS-C SUS316L material finished with clean washing and clean packaging, which is best suited to FPD and semiconductor manufacturing equipment, is available.