|Part Number||Max. Torque
|Main Body||CFRTP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastics resin)|
ApplicationMRI, electron microscope, linear motor and power plant facilities that generate a strong magnetic field /
Equipment and devices that use permanent magnets / Semiconductor manufacturing equipment / Ships / Offshore instruments
- Adjustable wrenches are made from resin containing carbon fiber.
- They are non-magnetic, making it suitable for assembly and maintenance of equipment and devices in environments with strong magnetic fields. They can also be used on electronic devices for which magnetism must be avoided.
- The screws and nuts are made from scratch-resistant resin.
Precautions for Use
- Do not use for any applications other than for turning screws.
- Do not use in locations exposed to live wires, as it contains carbon fiber.
- Take a firm grasp on the adjustable wrench handle for use.
- Turn the adjustable wrench in the same direction as the rotation direction arrow displayed on the main body. Refer to Usage for details.
- It is resin molded, and may get caught on moving parts.
|Amplitude Permeability (µ)||1.000007 (Nonmagnetic)|
Usage① Ensure that the turning direction of the adjustable wrench is the same as the direction of the arrow indicating rotation direction, and set the wrench to the hex head bolt/nut directly from the side.
② Turn the worm gear to move the lower jaw until the width across flat is held tightly with no gap.
③ While lightly holding the lower jaw with your fingers, grasp the wrench handle and turn the bolt/nut in the rotation direction.