|Part Number||Nominal||D||d||t||Qty per Pack||Mass
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
Electrical Corrosion Prevention Coating
ApplicationFor outdoor screw tightening, such as fixing outdoor components of air conditioners, etc.
- When the thread part and mating side materials differ, this prevents the corrosion (galvanic corrosion *1) that occurs due to adherence of water droplets, etc.
- The surface treatment reduces the electrical conductivity, and suppresses the battery action between dissimilar metals which is a source of corrosion.
- The effective period of galvanic corrosion prevention is about 5 times longer than hot dip zinc plating.
- Suitable for fixing aluminum parts and materials that are used outdoors.
- The surface treatment has a high adhesiveness, and provides excellent anti-rust effects for the washers themselves, as well.
＊1： In locations where dissimilar metals are in direct contact, when water droplets, etc., adhere between the two metals, battery action can result in corrosion. This is also called galvanic corrosion.