|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||L||D1||L1||Applicable Wrench||Hexalobular Socket No.||Tension Rupture
|Qty per Pack||Mass
＊1： Values in chart are for reference only. They are not guaranteed values. The recommended torque is 50％ of the torsional torque.
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Main Body||RENY*1 (50% Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyamide MXD6) (Black)|
ApplicationElectrical and electronic equipment / Insulation and dew condensation prevention for refrigerators and freezers / Aquatic applications / Electrochemical plating / Lightweight applications in automobiles / Aircrafts / Spacecrafts
- RENY low profile cap screw.
- RENY is a thermoplastic engineering plastic with excellent tensile and bending strength.
- It is highly fatigue-resistant and has excellent creep and heat insulation properties.
- While it is nearly as strong as metal, its weight is approximately 1/5 of iron.
- The recess has a hexalobular*1 shape that can withstand high tightening torque. ⇒Features of the Hexalobular Socket
- Install and remove with SKX Dedicated Wrench or SKXB Dedicated Bit and SRD Dedicated Magnetic Screwdriver together.
- Use the SKX-N hexalobular wrench for extremely limited access spaces for mounting and removing in tight spaces.
- The properties and precautions of plastic screws ⇒Plastic Screws
＊1： The hexalobular shape is prescribed by JIS B 1015: 2008(ISO 10664: 2005)"Hexalobular internal driving feature for bolts and screws".