|Main body||PEEK/Light Brown|
|Heat Resistance Temperature＊1||260℃|
ApplicationFPD production equipment, semiconductor devices, printed
circuit board etching devices, metallic surface treatment
equipment and facilities, chemical plants, transformers, electrical
and electronic equipment, hot water pumps, and chemical pumps
- PEEK is a thermoplastic super-engineering plastic with excellent physical and chemical properties.
- These screws have excellent chemical resistance. They are mostly unaffected by chemicals excluding concentrate sulfuric acid, concentrate nitric acid, and concentrate hydrofluoric acid.
- These screws have excellent heat resistance, water resistance, and high heat resistance strength.
- These screws have excellent abrasion, shock, and fatigue resistance.
- They have high incombustibility that meets V-0 of UL 94.
- The properties and precautions of plastic screws⇒Plastic Screws