|Part Number||L||L1||Reading Direction||Mass（g）||Price
|Add to Cart|
|FST-100V-T||108||100||Zero point at the bottom||0.5||3.49||CAD||Cart|
|FST-200V-T||208||200||Zero point at the bottom||1||4.61||CAD||Cart|
|FST-300V-T||308||300||Zero point at the bottom||1.5||5.02||CAD||Cart|
|FST-100V-B||108||100||Zero point at the top||0.5||3.49||CAD||Cart|
|FST-200V-B||208||200||Zero point at the top||1||4.61||CAD||Cart|
|FST-300V-B||308||300||Zero point at the top||1.5||5.02||CAD||Cart|
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Main body||Polyester (transparent)|
- Sticker type vertical scale. Use by sticking to machinery and equipment.
- Standardized 100/200/300 mm scale length.
- Made of flexible polyester. Can be stuck to the curved surfaces of posts or shafts, plus can be cut to a desired length for use.
- Corners are rounded. Doesn’t come off easily.
- There are 3 types of scales. They can be selected by the symbol of the part number.
|T||Zero point at the bottom|
|B||Zero point at the top|
Precautions for Use
- FST-VUse the scale of the Scale Sticker as a general guideline.
- Thoroughly remove oil and dust on the sticking surface before sticking.
Usage ExampleIn combination with the Cross Clamper FCCA-CFCCS-C (FCCA-CFCCS-C) and the Clamp Lever.
Related ProductsPoint Lens FLE, which is useful to read the scale, is available.
FSS-V models that are the same shape as FST-V but have an aluminum evaporation coating are available.